Why MECi Swiss
With our partners, today we manage several hundred million Swiss francs of our clients funds and remain a trusted ally and advisor of choice for a select few number of wealthy families, entrepreneurs, and investors from around the world.From the very beginning, MECi Swiss founders were focused on delivering services and solutions that would guide international clients with their aspirations of multi-jurisdictional wealth diversification. Our role is to help you consolidate and establish and maintain the safest, most convenient, profitable and compliant manner possible. Additionally, adhering to local and international regulatory compliance has become a central aspect in creating long-lasting wealth solutions. We coordinate our know-how, experience and network to the tune of your needs and objectives. We make it a priority to simplify international wealth management by acting as your trusted contact and service centre, as well as through a comprehensive array of services and solutions that integrate the benefits of both effective, compliant cross-border planning and prudent global investing.
- Trade finance, such as Swiss Letters of Credit, enabling cross border business and transactions
- Private off-market real estate, such as hotels and private residences in Switzerland
- Second Passports and redomicile services
- Building of physical assets
- Private investment placements
- Funds transfer services
Our MissionThe mission of MECi Swiss is to become the most respected private banking services provider in the Middle East Region; asset protection, transaction management and wealth creation is the core of our services.
Portfolio review and analysis – ‘second look’MECi Swiss has developed a strong expertise in portfolio analysis and management. Clients typically ask us to analyse existing portfolios that are currently managed by other asset management firms in order to get our advice on how to improve returns.
Investment Management & AdvisoryOur objective is to provide our clients with a solution that is adapted to their specific needs in terms of expected returns, risk tolerance, future liquidity requirements and potential tax and legal restrictions. We select a risk profile that best suits our client’s specific objectives. Our principles of operation are:
- Building on core strengths and competences
- Exploiting opportunities
- Making use of our network
- Applying a bespoke and differentiated investment approach
- Understanding future threats and timely response to changing market risks
- Assessing and observing time, economic and business trends and cycles
- Executing with efficiency